अभ्यर्थी कृपया ऑनलाइन आवेदन की एक प्रति प्रिंट कर ले। प्रलेख सत्यापन हेतु अलग से
बुलावा पत्र नहीं
भेजा जायेगा। प्रलेख सत्यापन का कार्यक्रम पूर्वोत्तर रेलवे की वेबसाइट www.indianrailways.gov.in पर
प्रकाशित किया जायेगा। प्रलेख सत्यापन के लिए अभ्यर्थी आवेदन पत्र की प्रति एवं अपने प्रमाण पत्रों
की मूल एवं एक फोटो की प्रति, एक मूल फोटो पहचान पत्र तथा पासपोर्ट आकार के चार फोटोग्राफ के साथ नियत
तिथि, समय एवं स्थान पर रिपोर्ट करेंगे।
Candidates should take a printout of the Online Application form. Seperate Call
Letters for Document
Verification will not be issued. The Schedule of Document verification will be published on NER's
website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidate should report at the published
time and place with a copy of all certificates, a valid photo Idendity Card and four passport size
TERMS AND CONDITION
- Age Limits: The Candidates must not be less than 15 years of age and not more
than 24 years of age on 02.08.2023. In the case SC/ST candidate's upper age limit is relaxed by
5 year and in the case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years. For Divyang
candidate's maximum 10 years age relaxation is permitted.
- Essential Qualification: The Candidate should have already passed the prescribed
qualification of High School(10)th with minimum 50% marks and ITI in notified trade
date of issue notification
- Training and Stipend: Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and
syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council. The selected candidates will be paid
a stipend during the apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per the instructions.
- Disclaimer: Candidates who have been imparted Act Apprentices training in railway
establishments will have no claim
to seek employment on the basis of such training.
- Physical Standard: Selected candidates called
document verification will have to submit
Medical Certificate in the attached prescribed format issued by
authorized Medical Officer.
Eligibility of Divyang for particular Trade shall be governed by
Railway Board guidlines.
- Other Conditions:
- Canvassing in any form would be a disqualification.
- The candidates who are called for Document Verification are not eligible for any
Travelling/Dearness Allowances, lodging & fooding Expenses.
- Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in
response to this notification as they are governed by separate scheme of apprenticeship.
- Apprenticeship of the candidate is subject to their registration with RDAT/Kanpur
- The selected candidates shall execute a contract of Apprenticeship under the Apprentices
Act, 1961 and if such a candidate is a minor, his parent/Guardian shall execute the
prescribed contract. The Apprentices shall be governed by the provisions of Apprenticeship
Rules, 1962 as amended from time to time and such Rules and Regulations applicable to them.
- In case any applicant discontinues the apprenticeship training and fails to fulfill the
obligations as per his contract without valid reasons, he/she will have to refund the
stipend paid to him/her, the cost of training and such other costs that may be determined
under the Rules by the Railway Administration.
- The candidature for training is liable to be cancelled at any time if false declaration
discovered and candidates are not adhering Rules & Regulations of Railways. The decision of
the Railway Administration in this regard will be final and binding. No further
correspondence in this regard would be entertained.